Associação para o Desenvolvimento do CAML (ADCAML)
The CAML consortium registered in 2015 a private non profit association, “Association for the Development of CAML” (“Associação para o Desenvolvimento do CAML” – ADCAML) aiming to support CAML operationalization.
To further professionalize the management of CAML and increase the agility of the overall shared operations, aiming at expanding the installed capacity of the pivotal CAML shared facilities, the private non-profit association (ADCAML) was created. ADCAML will directly manage contracts, human resources and operations involved in the execution of CAML projects.
ADCAML activities are to be implemented in perfect coordination with CAML strategic goals. CAML appoints 3 of the 5 members of ADCAML board.
ADCAML Integrated Members:
- Champalimaud Foundation
- Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Lisbon (Faculdade de Farmácia da Universidade de Lisboa-FFUL)
- Hospital Beatriz Ângelo (HBA)
- Hospital Garcia de Orta (HGO)
- Hospital Professor Doutor Fernando da Fonseca (HFF)
- Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (IGC)
- Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa Francisco Gentil E.P.E. (IPO Lisboa)
- Instituto Superior Técnico da Universidade de Lisboa (IST)
- Lisbon School of Health Technology (Escola Superior de Tecnologias da Saúde – ESTeSL)
- Nursing School of Lisbon (Escola Superior de Enfermagem de Lisboa-ESEL)